What is the Jaguar I-PACE Price?
The Jaguar I-PACE is an all-electric, award-winning vehicle that has drivers and industry experts alike raving. The new Jaguar I-PACE is only in its second model year, which means only a few changes were made for the 2020 model. The head-turning I-PACE cost only increased slightly, and now the model is offered in three I-PACE trim levels, with the top-tier Jaguar I-PACE First Edition that is still available as the 2019 model. How much is the Jaguar I-PACE price across each of the trim levels? Get all of the details about the Jaguar I-PACE MSRP and standard features from the team at Jaguar Flatirons.
Jaguar I-PACE MSRP
Jaguar Flatirons is breaking down the Jaguar I-PACE cost and standard features for each of the trim levels, making it easier to find your perfect luxury model.
Jaguar I-PACE S – $69,850 MSRP
The Jaguar I-PACE entry-level model configuration comes with 18-inch 15-spoke alloy wheels, LED headlights, and additional standard features, such as:
- Two-zone climate control
- 8-way powered Luxtec front sport seats
- 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System
Jaguar I-PACE SE – $76,250 MSRP
The Jaguar I-PACE SE has larger 20-inch 6-spoke alloy wheels, premium LED headlights with Signature Daytime Running Lights, and more upgrades from the base trim:
- Power liftgate
- Auto-dimming side mirrors
- 10-way grained leather sports seats with memory settings
- Drive Package with Blind Spot Assist, High-Speed Emergency Braking, and Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go
Jaguar I-PACE HSE – $80,900 MSRP
The Jaguar I-PACE HSE is the top-tier configuration that comes equipped with 20-inch 5-spoke alloy wheels with Diamond Turned finish, and additional luxury amenities and technology sure to improve your Centennial drives:
- Hands-free power liftgate
- 18-way Windsor leather heated and cooled front sport seats with lumbar support
- Heated rear seats
- 825-watt Meridian™ Surround Sound System
- Driver Assist Package with a 360° Surround View Camera, Blind Spot Assist, High-Speed Emergency Braking, Adaptive Cruise Control with Steering Assist
More 2020 Jaguar I-PACE Features
Whether you are interested in the entry-level I-PACE price or you want to splurge for the HSE, there are some features and specs that remain constant on all I-PACE trim levels. Each 2020 Jaguar I-PACE offers up to 51 cubic feet of cargo space, a fixed panoramic roof, three 12-volt DC power outlets, and plenty of technology, driver-assistance, and performance features for commutes, errands, and adventures:
- Connectivity –Navigation Pro, InControl® Remote, and Connect Pro (includes Jaguar Smart Settings, Pro Services, and a 4G Wi-Fi hotspot)
- Engine Specs – 90 kWh battery, 234 miles of range, 394 hp, 512 lb-ft of torque, and an acceleration rate of 0-60 mph in 4.5 seconds.
- Infotainment System Displays – InControl® Touch Pro™ Duo (two high-res touchscreen displays) and a 12.3-inch Interactive Driver Display
- Jaguar Park Package – 360° Parking Aid with Park Assist, and a Rear Traffic Monitor
- Performance Technology – All-wheel drive with twin electric motors, enhanced brake regeneration, Active Air Suspension, Dynamic Stability Control, and more.
Learn the Jaguar I-PACE Price Today
Whether you’re looking for details about the I-PACE cost, need assistance deciding which Jaguar I-PACE configuration will enhance your commute the best, or have questions about the finance process, we can help at Jaguar Flatirons. Give us a call to discuss the Jaguar I-PACE MSRP, standard features, engine performance, and more. Be sure to take a look at the Jaguar I-PACE special offers for incredible savings and apply for financing right at home to get the car-buying process started.
Learn More at Jaguar Flatirons
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE starts at $45,200 MSRP. It includes standard all-wheel drive and nine trim level options. See the new Jaguar F-PACE price and the different configurations at Jaguar Flatirons near Fort Collins. We can’t wait to help you find the luxury compact crossover SUV that’s sure to enhance your drives around the Denver area!…
The Jaguar I-PACE is an all-electric, award-winning vehicle that has drivers and industry experts alike raving. The new Jaguar I-PACE is only in its second model year, which means only a few changes were made for the 2020 model. The head-turning I-PACE cost only increased slightly, and now the model is offered in three…
2020 JAGUAR E-PACE VS. COMPETITION The new 2020 Jaguar E-PACE is the first compact SUV from Jaguar. It’s a unique combination of looks, agility and dynamic driving. With a modern interior, long list of technology features and a sporty drive, the Jaguar E-PACE is expected to have an immediate impact on the compact sports-utility market. There is…